Question
Posted by: ELIZA | 2010/05/20

SON 2

How does he get a sponsor? He does not live in the Cape Town area anymore.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Eliza

He will know how to get a sponsor, as he's been in the programme before. You get a sponsor at your meetings.

If he has no access to meetings he must make a plan.

I don't want to be churlish, but it does seem that you are more concerned about your son's recovery than he is.

You can't do his recovery for him. You've done enough. As I said, if you are concerned about his suicidal tendencies, address that with a psychiatrist.

For the rest he must pull his weight and sort out his own recovery. This is typical addict behaviour from his side: doing nothing and letting other people fret, worry and do everything for you.

It's nonsense. Move on in your life.

1
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/05/20

Hello Eliza

It's nonsense. Move on in your life.

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum