Question
Posted by: Girl | 2009-10-09

Sometimes when I sleep

Hi CS

I don' t if you are the right person to speak to but I find myself having an orgasm in my sleep. I worry sometimes if I was talking in my sleep at all. *blush*. I know what I am epxeriencing is real because I wake up out of breath and I' m usually so so tired the next day. I don' t think I am worried about something personal in my life. I doubt it is stress related either. I' m in a relationship. I' m so curious to know why I have orgasms during my sleep. It' s too real for words.

Eish, am I ever the right person to speak to ? Occasionally so, I'd like to think.
I have heard of people having nocturnal orgasms ; certainly in young men spontaneous orgasms in their sleep are better known. It isn't usually associated with sleep walking or talking, which may be just as well ! As far as I know it's not considered pathological unless it occurs to excess, and usually isn't sinister.
I wonder if google can discover some articles about it ?

5
Posted by: Candy | 2009-10-09

I have also orgasmed in my sleep. It is so amazing the feeling so much better than in real life. sometimes I have noticed that when I sleep on my stomach with my hands underneath it happens...maybe im doing something in my sleep?

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Girl | 2009-10-09

Yeah it doesn' t happen often though but it' s rather nice lol  -)

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-09

Hey!
I used to get that too!
It was nice! You wake up while you having it and wonder why it happened!
Its weird but yah I guess just enjoy it.
I havnt gotten it in a very long time though, I think since the time I started worrying about it, or perhaps the time I seriously grew up.It used to happen when I was in my teens and not because I was having any sort of dreams, it just happened

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Girl | 2009-10-09

Sometimes I am dreaming about it with someone that doesn' t exist in my life and sometimes I am someone else other than myself. I look different yet I feel everything. It' s very weird. I' ve told my bf about it he says I' m lucky too.

Reply to Girl
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-10-09

I' m really tempted to say " You a lucky girl" . But I wont. Oops, but i just did. Im curious to know whwther you dreaming about someone and whether you find it exciting or are freaked out. I know guys have this stuff happen to them but its the first time i hear it happening to a women. interesting.

Reply to almost mad