Posted by: DH | 2013-02-09

Sometimes the black man wins

For those of you who want to see an absolutely brilliant movie where the black man actually wins go see: Django Unchained

The movie is brutally violent, sometimes funny and absolutely brilliant.

All Oscars should go to this movie!

Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-12

The voilence is not that graphic Leilla try it out. There is some violence in Django espescially where a certain slave is ravaged by dogs. Otherwise try Lincoln. There is another oldie movie called Missisippi Burning I still have it on VHS and also on DVD.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: jo | 2013-02-12

I watched it last night and thought it was brilliant.

Reply to jo
Posted by: Leila | 2013-02-12

I wouldnt watch it because I cant stand violence.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Bo | 2013-02-12

Hey Sello my brother how is life?Don''t remind me there is one very disgustingly racist film by this same man.
I''m sure DH ''d draw so much from it {lol} and come gloat here over his white supremacy obsession against the black nation.
It ''s one hard-core film,
I''m sill to see ''LINCOLN''

Reply to Bo
Posted by: Sello | 2013-02-11

Good movie indeed. I want to recommend another one for you DH its called Lincoln. Go grab a sit at Nu Metro DH I have shares there. Hehehehehe.

By the way your heading for this posting " Sometimes the black man wins"  is not neccessarily appropriate in this regard try getting easy on yourself with this fear for a black man becuase he is surely rising and everyone including you will benefit.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-02-11

It is absolutely brilliant, I love the scene where they argue about the white bags on their heads...

Reply to DH
Posted by: Bo | 2013-02-11

By the one and only Quentin Tarantino where Jamie Foxx starrs?
That ''s winner,
The guy put so much into this one.Brilliant !!

Reply to Bo