Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010-05-10

Sometimes Not Getting Erections.

I have an active sexual life with the same partner since 6 months ago. Everything works fine, but sometimes I don''t get an erection when I''m ready for it. Even if she is trying to get me an erection, it sometimes does not work. We usually have sex once a day or every two days and for weeks I will get an erection just perfect. I don''t know why sometimes I can''t do it even if I have the desire to have sex.

This could be either penis fatigue or Erectile Dysfunction (depending on your age and health). Additionally, this could also be something non-medical: just like you can have a headache for no apparent reason.
My advice: you are still able to maintain an erection on a regular (even above average) basis. Thus, no pathology is apparent. In this line, it is nothing irregular. However, if it persists on a daily and continuous basis, you will need to seek help.

2
Posted by: Chrisjna | 2010-05-11

Gebruik jy nie medisyne wat dalk die oorsaak kan wees nie.

Dalk is jy baie gespanne en gestress

Reply to Chrisjna
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-11

Reply to sexologist