Posted by: David | 2010-04-13

Sometime prolonged other times pre-ejaculation

I want to know why is it that I have different experiences with orgasm when having sex with women. With some women, its just as if I can''t help myself and have pre-ejaculation (as if I just can''t help myself), then again with others, I can keep up for a very lon time, giving her easily two to three orgasms and thens sometimes still have a problem to reach orgasm.
My question is, is it psychological or has it something to do with a each womans unique anatomy and vagina?

It is purely psychological

Posted by: NIce Guy | 2010-04-14

Sorry about that, No it does not make sense, that was Nice Guy

Reply to NIce Guy
Posted by: David | 2010-04-14

No Nice Guy, I am not use to have sex with men. Not at all. My lack of expression in the English language caused me to put it wrongly. I an just trying to say, when having sex with different (kinds?) of women, there is different experiences, and it seems that the less attractive I am to a women, the more I suffer from pre-ejaculation, does it make any sense?

Reply to David
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-14

Guy is right, but your first sentence sounds like you are used to having sex with men, are you not telling us something?

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-14

Probably just your technique and over-eagerness with some women.I hope you are practicing safe sex.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Guy | 2010-04-14

I think that it is the whole experience with each women that makes the difference. You are probablly turned on more by some women than others which just heightens the sensations. Dont stress about it just enjoy the experience.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-14

It is purely psychological

Reply to sexologist