Posted by: Mildred D | 2009-02-20

Something wrong(urgent) read below

I had internal bleeding in August due to ectopic pregagncy which the dosctors were not able to detect early becausse they thought it was a missed miscarrige , so I bled for few weeks thinking it was periods, so I had an operation where my ovary and tube removed.

Last month In january I had wiered feeling, like morning sicknesses. In December my period came on the 27th , January it came on the 15th and Janaury it came on the 5th ....why???

BUT before I could see my periods, I had a very disburbing encounter, I had blood on my stools a week before my period

Please help me I am worried. My opeartion was doen at a governement hospital and things did not go well at the time.

Thank you for visiting

I strongly recommend that you consult a gynaecologist, for blood tests, hormone profile, as well as an ultrasound. The rectal bleeding can be due to a small tare or piles. If it resolves by itself, you do not have to worry but if it repeats itself, consult a doctor.

Posted by: reader | 2009-02-21

you get your self to your GP asp

Reply to reader