Question
Posted by: beyonce | 2008/06/11

something wrong about me?

hey.
it is so difficult for me to find boyfriend of my own.i always dates older man or married man.now i m deeply in love with a very strange married man.we working some area,but he does'nt come to see me on lunch or anytime when he is free at work.he enjoys talking to me over the phone only at "work" not after hours.already said we are working some area me,wife and him.i'm watching them past through me very afternoon with her wife. it kills me a lot because he saying he loves me,he want me to be his second wife.how do i make him to come to see me?what kind of relationship is this?should i forget about him?i love him.and i m lonely too.please help

If you want a partner for yourself, steer clear of married men --- the only sort you could have an affair with would be cheaters who would in turn cheat on you, and make you as miserable as they are apparently glad to make their wife feel. Don't be so desperate. He is using you.

8
Posted by: ANON | 2008/06/11

if ur an idiot i will tell u ,u r one am not even going to sugarcoat it the answer is in her face but she cant see it cos she is stupid just like u ,u must be related, idiot

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Me | 2008/06/11

I think the Anon here is the same guy (called himself WHat in that posting) who insulted me and called me terrible names on a recent posting. I didnt take him on then because the advice for me from everyone was more important. So Anon, if you cant give advice in a constructive decent manner, without insulting people by calling them stupid idiots all the time, then refrain from giving advice. Because you are really acting like stupid dumb idiot now!

Reply to Me
Posted by: I think | 2008/06/11

Well said Bev, some culture do allow this....But in ur situation Beyonce i doubts thats the case, the reason im saying this its because the guy is ignoring u? and why is that...I think if he was seriuos then that shouldnt be the case...I think like Bev said give him a time frame to start the negotiation process with ur parents failing which just move on..

Reply to I think
Posted by: Mika | 2008/06/11

I hope the "anons" are different people as the one reply is total opposite to the other. Second anon i also agree with you and Bev, I think John has a good point too if its got to do with culture, but i doubt it.
Anon 1 - you never actually gave any advice to beyonce, you worse than Bev

Reply to Mika
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/11

beyonce u just plain stupid and dumb,you are a hopeless idiot ,he is married u are just for entertainment he will never marry you get your own man,if he meant what he said about making u a second wife he should tell his wife and start with the proceedings ,u ask what kind of relationship is this u asked for it u r just for shags

Reply to anon

Thanks John for putting ''Bev'' in her place,wonder who the hell does she thinks she is,we write to this forum cause we are all after CS advice ,if you have nothing to say to people bugger off!!!

Posted by: John | 2008/06/11

Bev, that's unreasonably harsh. I see you appreciate correct grammar and that you admire it, so I am sure you will want to thank me for pointing out your own deficiency in this regard. Note that your sentence"...when you done with that..." is missing a transitive verb: "are". I'll leave you to find a suitable place to stick it.

Neither you nor the shrink considered that it might be acceptable in some cultures for men to have more than one wife. It may well be that Beyonce, her coy admirer and his wife live in such a culture. In that case, Beyonce, it may mean that your admirer has to get the permission and agreement of his first wife. It may also be that she is unwilling to agree and this would explain the man's reluctance to forge ahead.

If you are willing to contemplate sharing a life with him, then find the courage to ask him what his plans are. Give him a time limit so that you know when you should be moving on with your own life, instead of waiting around.

Reply to John
Posted by: Bev | 2008/06/11

You must get some grammer lessons, and when you done with that, get some morals in your life. Leave the married men alone.

Reply to Bev