Question
Posted by: Angelface | 2011-11-21

Something Wrong!!!

I am 37yrs old. Every month before my period starts I get something like vaginal infection, with the itching and everything....Now this month a week after my normal period time I started menstruating again, heavy and is going on for 8 days now. It is not normal to get this vaginal infections every month before my period starts and now this second " period"  in one month. What could be wrong??

The itching sounds like thrush. Many women have this before their periods. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of avoiding recurrences. The extra period could be due to a number of causes and you would have to see your Gynae for a full assessment to find the reason.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-28