Posted by: Kamyn | 2010-04-08

Something wrong

Good day I truly hope that you can help me in some way. I had a lot of stress lately hair that falls out. Approximately 2 months ago I started having postnasal drip it got so worse now that I assume that I have inflamation on the sides of my throught. I also had a stomach bug with it and it doesnt stop, I am very nauseus, very tired can''t get out of bed and my nervesystem is not what it should be i am shaking at times.

I dont know what to do since i have seen 2 doctors already.

I am quit concerned about my health, I normally go for a kolonoscopy every 2 years but since my immune system is so low I couldnt go for a year now this is due to a operation I had a few years back when I eas in a coma.

I truly hope that you can give me some advice

Expert ImageNatural health

Your case sounds quite complicated listening to your history. Have you travelled any where recently ? You do not alude to what the doctors diagnosis was ? As a general product you can use Ultra clear inflam (Amipro) - takes care of inflammation in the body and whole GUT.

Dr Debbie