Something wrong?

Hello Dr
Please can you offer me some advise. We have just started trying for our second child and I once again seem to be having a problem with my cycles. With my first child it took us a year to conceive and during that time of trying conceive I had very irregular periods and did not get a period every month. After an internal scan my gynae suspected pcos as I have also battled with acne I went for a blood test which revealed that I had ovulated and were negative for pcos. Eventually I fell pregnant.
I stopped taking my pill on the first day of my last period. That was 42 days ago. I have not had a period since then. I am not sure if I have ovulated or whether I am about to. I have taken several ovulation tests but all of which a negative. I have also taken a pregnacy test which is also negative. I know it is still early days but I really don' t want to wait a year before I conceive again. Do have any other options. Would you suggest I go for blood tests again or wait a few months?
Thank you.

It can take a couple of months fpor your cycle to normalise after stopping the Pill. I would suggest that you wait at least 3 months before doing anything.