Question
Posted by: ngema_andile@tlhalefang.co.za | 2011-04-05

Something moving in my bladder

i have something moving in my bladder from last week. im currently on the injection from last year november. I feel sleepy, i also pee alot, slight back pains and i also get very hungry at times.

I don''t believe that it could be that im pregnant because i last had sexual intercourse more then a month and i used protection...i even took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. But this movement in my bladder wont go away.

What could it be and should i be worried?

I am not sure why you are experiencing this strange sensation but I suggest that you consult an urologist for a full examination and a possible cystoscopy. This is a procedure where the bladder is examined from the inside with a little camera.