Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/03/15

Something is up...

Since having my daughter almost 3 years ago, my body quickly went back to the way it was before I got pregnant. I lost all the weight I picked up, and my body didn''t change much after the pregnancy. I was very fortunate.

However, lately I''ve noticed that my legs, and buttocks have gotten bigger, my pants seem tighter, and especially my tummy has puffed out. I don''t know why this is.

Since I was 16 i''ve always weighted the same, and found it very easy to loose weight, regardless of what I ate. I still stayed the same.

Why do you think I''ve picked up this extra kg''s all of sudden?

Hallo Concerned
Your body does change shape as you grow older. Pregnancy relaxes the joints of the hips so hips are usually wider post pregnancy. If you do not exercise regularly, muscle tone may be replaced by fat, and the scale would show the same weight but your shape may change

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc