Posted by: sahar boulehoual | 2012-10-03

something i don''t get it

hello my name is sahar boulehoual i''m 18 years old and i''m a student of the first year in faculty of medicine in morocco. i have a little sister who gets easily sick in autum just by breathing some air she becomes pale and she starts to throw up many doctors said its allergy and they gave us some medications but my sister still have the same reaction please can you help me solving this mystery because its something that i really don''t get it
ps: please can you give me some advices that can help me in my studies because i really need some help from experts and thank you very .i can''t wait to read your response

Due to the fact that your sister's symptoms only occurs in autumn, it is most likely that she is suffering from a seasonal allergic reaction. It will be best to consult an allergy specialist. Blood tests and skin tests can be done to determine what she is allergic to.

Please keep me posted on the findings.