Question
Posted by: Poppy | 2008/08/15

something for the tiredness

Plse reccomend sumthing to lift my energy levels. Im 17 weeks and am so listless all the time. Are there any tonics that I can safely take. Am eating normally and healthy but am just exhausted by lunch time. I dnt do physical work. Any suggestions

The berry juice is good.

1
Posted by: CE | 2008/08/15

Hi Poppy,

I' ve just been to the chemist and got myself some Blackthorn Berry Juice. Its a tonic you can drink up to 3 times a day. It helps for tiredness and gives you a little extra energy. Its completely safe during pregnancy and even helps when breastfeeding.
Try it. It should help you.
Good luck and all the best.
 -)

Reply to CE