Question
Posted by: Whatever | 2009/11/13

Some women

Hi CS

Why do some women have this air about them? They can be such snobs and bitches. You walk past them in town and greet and all they can give you is this stupid pathetic smirk on their face. Ag I find this most common in small towns.

The thing that bothers me is this. I' ve been helping a lady in town set up her business and as a favour I invited the secretaries of a large company to come and experience a complimentary massage. Suddenly they have a policy of accepting " gifts"  and are not interested. It' s doesn' t really bother me but more the fact that the lady that replied to my e-mail is such a bitch and a half I think she made that policy up. It' s not part of the company but inviting ladies who work really hard and to treat them a bit.

I don' t get it. It' s so off-putting.

I responded the other time this question was posted

3
Posted by: Whatever | 2009/11/13

I know I posted this twice by accident but what happened to the post CS replied to :(

Reply to Whatever
Posted by: Really | 2009/11/13

And what are you really angry about or what is upsetting you?

Reply to Really