Posted by: sk | 2008-11-03

some valid reasons to resign

Hi all - I am trying to resign with a company Ive only been with for a couple of months. Please help with some reasons for leaving that could sound justified after such a short time. My real reasons are basically not fitting in and generally being unhappy with the culture among others

Please help!

I agree with shaz --- why not try the truth ? They might even have some useful suggestions to improve the matters that are bothering you

Posted by: Kb | 2008-11-03

Why have to give a reason? Just resign. They have no right to ask who, when why or what.....

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Shaz | 2008-11-03

Hi sk

Maybe you should be honest with your employers!! Tell them exactly what the problem is! I tend to find that lies have a way of catching up to one!!

Reply to Shaz