Posted by: Raj | 2009-03-31

some urgent advice needed

Hi guys,

i got married 3months ago to a beautiful person who i know for the past 6 years. we both hindus. QUESTION:: once you married, is it advisable to visit other female friends who are single? I mean i have lot of friends, 1 lady i know for the past 10 years and we ONLY friends and she is single. I never even kissed her and never will. how can sum1 breakup a 10 year friendship bcoz u married? my family n frends knows we good friends. I made a mistake by saying to my wife that she was my best friend but we are gud friends. and i do ask her for advice tho. Please give me some advice.... i dont want to loose my wife. we currently have a long distance relationship for the past 4 years. yes i understand its tough and my close friends do get to see me more often than my wife.

You are married now, which is serious. Wouldn't you want to intriduce your wife to your friends ? Visiting lady friends WITH YOUR WIFE should be no problem, andif there is nothing improper in your past relationships with them, your wife can see that. Why visit them without her ? If she lives somewhere different from where you live, that makes any relationshiop more complicated --- why not arrange for her to visit, stay with you a few weeks, and visit all your friends wherever it is that you are ?

Posted by: indian Female | 2009-03-31

well this is rather a complicated one. Being married in our culture - and as we have witnessed from our parents - means sharing and being together. in fact in our religion we become a part of a whole ie. each of us individually is incomplete without the other?

we indian women are also very complicated. we need to trust more and relax more. anyway my advice - you guys are living away from each other so obviously there will be some issues - all the result of one thing - missing each other. your wife is not insecure - she just misses you and vice versa. you need to make her feel important in your life. ak her for suggestions, etc. rem also she becomes your best friend!

Reply to indian Female
Posted by: Raj | 2009-03-31

thanks for the advice. now she doesnt want me to associate with her again. now what?

Reply to Raj
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-31

Simple, take her with wherever it is you want to go.
You are married now so theres no need to be seeking advise from other females, you can have each othera and must sort things out together

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Raj | 2009-03-31

My wife did meet all my friends. Yes i wish my wife wud b wid me all the time but we have a long distance relationship. i only see her maybe once a month just for this year and next year she will be with me full time. there is nothing improper in my past relationshipd with them. i had a tough example tis weekend that past where my friend had a birthday party and invited me, now the options i got was 1. stay wid wife and not go party. 2. go party and break up wid wife. how can i not go out to be wid my friends? OK i wont visit any female friends alone. WOW been married is tough already....

Reply to Raj