Posted by: stats for the forum Idiot | 2013-01-29

Some more

Of the 535 MPs,
29 have been found guilty of domestic violence,
7 have been arrested for fraud,
19 have been accussed of bouncing fraudulent cheques,
117 have been involved in at least two businesses that have gone bankrupt,
71 cannot obtain a credit card because of their bad credit ratings,
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges,
8 have been arrested for shoplifting,
84 have been arrested for drunken driving.

Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-30

I AM PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN! I have my place here!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Whena | 2013-01-30

You are right - you made a point - maybe not the point you intended but a point nonetheless

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-30

This is the way of the ANC as a non-member and a non-entity you are welcomed to fly th Europe and stayb there in your motherland.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-29

Oh no Whena I am back and if you think i ran away from your stupid pig mentality and arguments think again. Leila i dont need a break from these whackers they mean nothing to me but just pigs. I have stated this catergorically that those are individuals and each has been held accountable one way or another as an individual. When those that cannot obtrain credit gets declined by lender or creditors, they are told sorry Mr so and so we cannot give you credit. The creditors does not tell them that sorry mr so and so you cannot get credit because you are a member of the anc and you are corrupt. There is no individual that represents the ANC without him/she been appointed to do so. I must also tell you that we are not in the business of throwing people out of the window. There are certain things that can be looked at from various angles and people are given second chances in life. This is the way of the ANC and if you are niot happy with that well dont dispare by the way you do not belong in the ANC.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-29

Coz the debate is getting too heavy - too hot to handle...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Whena | 2013-01-29

Leila- why?

You (Sello) want to come into a public space and speak a lot of racist........ and expect people to just let it go? Does not work that way in my book.

Argue a reasonable and factually based point and I will listen - come here with racist stories and you WILL get nailed!

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-29

Give the guy a break...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DWM | 2013-01-29

It just goes to show, you do not have to look far for a corrupt ANC official!!!!!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Whena | 2013-01-29

Municipal finance records show a Free State mayor travels between 450km and 1 000km a day, it was reported on Tuesday.

The Volksblad newspaper reported that Xhariep district mayor Mongi Ntwanambi cost taxpayers nearly R480 008 in petrol, maintenance, licensing, tracking, and repairs for his Mercedes-Benz, and car hire between January and October last year.

This was more than half the price of the vehicle in 2010.

According to the newspaper, at a conservative petrol price of R11.37 a litre and fuel consumption of eight kilometres a litre, Ntwanambi would have to have travelled on average 1007km a day to arrive at the R42 964 he claimed to have spent on petrol in April alone.

Reply to Whena
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-29

Aww, theee goat has got Sello''s tongue

Reply to DH
Posted by: Whena | 2013-01-29

Sello- care to defend your glorius party?

Reply to Whena