Question
Posted by: Me | 2009-09-07

Some help pls

Ive been under unbelievable stress lately with work. Might be retrenched etc. I have been taking cilift for the past 2 weeks and still feel depressed and exhausted. I have also been taking vitamin b complex and iron but cant seem to get up in the mornings how exhausted and depressed I feel. I am very active and get enough rest. Has anyone felt this way. I feel I am doing everything in my power but am still unbelievably tired and down in the dumps.

I'm not sure from your message why you are taking Cilift. It, and similar drugs, can be really useful in treating a properly diagnosed major Depression, but they do not solve the prob;ems of being under severe and continuing stress, nor do they stop appropriate alarm and sadness over sad and alarming life situations. This is where CBT counselling has the advantage that it specifically helps you to deal with specific problems, and in the process, to learn better problem-solving skills

1
Posted by: answer | 2009-09-07

Tell your employer you are under stress go to a doctor and get booked off to recuporate.

Reply to answer