Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-19

Some good news

You hearing all these post most of the time I thought I' ll just let you know I decided to take the meds and its not that bad although deep inside I wish I' dn' t need them either way I had an extra-ordinary day we went to chuch and then to the restaurant and I could speak my mind and everything that bothers me and resolve it then we went home opened a bottle of wine with lunch while playing rammicub with the kids (that was fun) and my eldren children hve friends over and I asked my hubby to get transporter 3 dvd and they could watch it while I' m going to sleep and he takes the 2 small once on a outing to our plot and when he comes back they could go to bed and we watch the dvd in peace ... I love relaxing Sunday where everybody just come along that makes me happy to have their friends coming over and speding time with my kids and husband and the eldest friends. I' ve 4 children between the ages of 10-18 and I totally love them to bits and my hubby does his best in trying to keep everybody satisfied thats why I love him so much ... Hope you also enjoying your rest day ... :-)

Pleased to hear of your wise decsion, and that you had a really good day --- you deserve it. Relaxing is a great skill, some people never seem to learn ! And what a grand and loving family you have. Excellent. Other than frozen, am having a good day. Trying to set up Skype and a webcam on my computer, and hoping for eventual success.