Question
Posted by: Jake | 2012/06/21

Some advise on positions

We have a very healthy sex life, however my wife finds it difficult to orgasm unless she is on top as the angle of penetration is different and hits the right spots. This is usually with very shallow penetration and it becomes very mundane.

Can you please suggest some positions or other possibilities to make this more interesting?

Thanks! :)

It is great that you have worked out a good way for your wife to reach orgasm, a way that hits the spot. While this is good for your wife, if this is the only position that you try, it will become mundane for you. Why not communicate with your wife about things that you would like to try. It may be better to try this after she has reached orgasm, she may also enjoy the variety.

7
Posted by: gigels | 2012/07/09

Let her lie flat on her back put both her legs straight in the air once you are in let her legs rest on your shoulder this also hits the spot.

)

Reply to gigels
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/22

< Jonathan> 
I do see your position, I am in a similar position where my lady orgasms atleast 3 times to my one in one love session (but she does have a very sensitive clit and vagina) So for her to orgasm is easier than other ladies.

< Jake> 
I think that your lady likes the whole “ cow-girl”  motion as it stimulates her inner labia and her clit. I do think that her stimulating with her clit in other positions that you enjoy more should be more helpful and accommodating for the love. I think that you guys should start with the positions that stimulate you more and end-off with the “ cow-girl”  (I am assuming that you can hold a hard-on for the whole session). Just talk to her and agree on the steps ya’ ll will take to satisfy BOTH of you.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/22

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/21

I''m always amazed at the articles that claim very few Women actualy orgasm from Penetration. My Wife for one reaches an orgasm every time we have Penetration - and I must admit it happens fairly fast for her!! She also admits that she doesn''t understand how this statement can be 100% true - or are we both just extremely Lucky? Most guys will probably admit that it''s a huge " Turn-off"  to know that the Guy has just had an Orgasm from Penetration - but for his Partner, it''s just been a bit of Fun!! Someone enlighten Me!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/06/21

The reason why the woman on top position works for her is that she is in control of movement and position of the stimulation in the right orgasmic spot which the male more often than not knows nothing about.
If it is important for men to make a women orgasm then they must educate themselves regarding a womans anatomy. It is equally important for the woman to teach the man what its actually all about. This does not happen when 2 people who hardly know each other just have sex for the sake of sex alone.

If you are on this website you have the priviledge of being able to gooogle anything you need to know about everything in this world including female anatomy and sexual fulfillment.

Dont expect it to fall into your lap, do some research into the subject, then put it into practice.

A married couple who have been together for some time need to communicate fully about what works for them. Only then will the magic happen.

a

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Lindiwe | 2012/06/21

get Kamasutra it will help alot.

Reply to Lindiwe
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/21

From personal experience and reading on this forum over a period of time,it is clear that most women do not reach orgasm by simple penetration.She needs to play with her clitoris whilst you are thrusting.
You can check comments in the archives above.

Reply to XXX