Posted by: anon 20 | 2009-03-31

some advice

Hi there,

i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have been suffering from depression for 4 years now and find it hard to stay on my meds, i dont have R450 every week to see a pshycologist but i do need help from a professional, is it possible for somone to get counseling for alot cheaper from a really good counsellor

Check with the Aniety/Depression support group ( number on this page ) --- such a free support grAnd indeed Lifeline may be able to recommend, as could the support group, some lower cost counsellors who could help, toooup could help you stay motivated to stay with your treatment ( pills still in the bottle are always ineffective ).

Posted by: Liza | 2009-03-31

Depending on your location, there might be state options that you could consider. Call Lifeline or the Depression and Anxiety Group helpline. They will be able to help you with options close to you.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Candice | 2009-03-31

church councellor perhaps? they dont charge.

Reply to Candice