Posted by: Liza | 2009-08-06

SOLAL Skincare

I' m using some of SOLAL' s products and are very satisfied. I see that they also have a skincare range. What is you opinion on this?

Expert ImagePharmacist

As with their nutraceuticals, their skin range is a very solid product range. However, as with all other dermaceutical products, you should not expect it to be a miracle product that will turn your skin into that of a 20-year old.

solal burn my skin i use it once and spend a lot of money will dischem refund me i am not happy

Posted by: marlene | 2015-06-30

last week i start using solal skincare, u only use it once. burn my skin t much not happy at all i spend a lot of money, pls inform me what is the problem

Reply to marlene