Question
Posted by: Amber | 2013-01-25

Solal HCA Appetite Control

Has anyone had success withSolal HCA Appetite Control?

Dear Amber
I hope that some of the other Readers will give you feedback about Solal HCA Appetite Control. In general, these over-the-counter slimming pills and/or appetite suppressants can be rather expensive and often don't help weightloss or contain a variety of potentially harmful and/or addictive ingredients. It is usually safer to stick to a balanced slimming diet and plenty of aerobic exercise to lose weight.

5

It works.. Drink loads of water

It works.. Drink loads of water

Posted by: P.Freidberg | 2015-04-06

Since starting taking Solal HCA tablets I have had limited success with the diet but have noticed a lessening of appetite and a very large drop in my insulin needs of approximately 50% ! .I am a very overweight 72 year old male and weigh168k's . I am a type 2 diabetic and take both insulin injections and pills. I have cut out most carbs[Tim Noaks low carb diet].I am commenting more for the insulin aspect than for the reduced appetite .

Reply to P.Freidberg
Posted by: Jhb | 2014-04-02

My very overweight pal lost 20kg in 4 months with this without exercise but with healthy eating, but he had a lot of weight to lose. I don't think it will work well if you have abt 10kg to lose. So I will stick with the DietDoc's advice.

Reply to Jhb
Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-27

Dont waste your money. It doesnt work