Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2012/03/26

Solal Fat Burner

I have been using Solal Fat Burner and i just wanted to know if this is a dafe product to use and if it works.

Dear Melissa
I do not have the list of ingredients of the Solal Fat Burner, but you can click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on "Weight Loss" and 'Diet Detective' to compare the ingredients of the Solal Fat Burner with slimming pill ingredients to see if they will work and if they are harmful.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2012/03/27

What does it cost? Why not rather spend the miney on fresh fruit and veg and fat-free foods. At least there you dont have to worry if anything is harmful or not? Or spend the money on good walking shoes.
The companies are only making money out of your insecurities and lack of faith in yourself.
Just saying. I lost 30 kgs doing that and spent no money on pills.

All the best.

Reply to Lee

Dear Melissa