Question
Posted by: Jerry | 2012/01/16

Softy

I am a 44 year old male and understandably my libido is not what it used to be. I get about one real sustained erection a night which I believe is just enough to satisfy my girlfriend [we talked about this].

My concern is that my penis does not get as hard sometimes and that scares the living day lights out of me.

Can you help please.

THis can be normal age or stress related problems but can also be very early signs of cardiovascular disease. It is very important that you go to your doctor and ask for a top to toe physical check-up. Alcohol use and smoking can worsen this problem. Contact your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: xyz | 2012/01/17

I had the same problem, try these tablets Chao jimengnan Super Power Man user as directed, it did wonders for me and offcourse do what St-ryker said.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: st-ryker | 2012/01/16

you can help yourself! change your diet, stop smoking and take in less alcohol... get fit again and you will find your erections will get harder and last longer!

Reply to st-ryker
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/16

Reply to sexologist