Question
Posted by: Heidi | 2010-10-07

Softy

My guy is soft as a marshmallow if we try have sex after we have had a drink. No matter what I try, he will be soft and tiny too...
Why is this?

Alcohol to begin with is a relaxing agent, but after too much it depresses the central nervous system and may impact negatively on the 'hydraulic' system required for an erection. He will look tiny because he is not erect.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: Me | 2010-10-13

Jelly, re-read - this woman has tried everything! he has an erectile dysfunction, he must see a doctor so that they can get to the bottom of this!

Reply to Me
Posted by: jelly | 2010-10-08

Take that softy in your mounth and tease him with your tongue, keep on sucking and teasing, see what happen.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: Heidi | 2010-10-07

Hi Mica,

He is only in his early 30''s

Reply to Heidi
Posted by: Mica | 2010-10-07

May I ask his age?

Reply to Mica
Posted by: Mark | 2010-10-07

I have the same problem, that''s why i don''t drink if i do then
i will take a supplement

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Charles | 2010-10-07

He was born like that.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-07

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist