Posted by: Jill | 2012-05-29

Socks after C-section

Hi Doc,
my question is actually two-fold, why do some women where those thick socks after a c-section? i had one 3yrs ago and i didnt where them? also, i have noticed that my last two periods have been irregular. first 2 days extremely heavy, then it seems to dissappear completely only to start again on the 4th day - this flow is very light, almost like a discharge and then ends with a murky coloured mucous discharge. is this normal. i stopped the injection about a year and a half ago.
awaiting you reply - thanks

Do you mean the white stockings? These are to prevent leg clots.
In terms of your epriods, perhaps you need a gynae check-up to be sure that there is nothing serious wrong.