Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/12

socialising my dogs

How do i socialise my dogs? I plan to take them to school. but are they too old for that? they around 18 months. they still babies in my mind and I would like to help them get on better with other dogs. If other dogs some near they go wild and it is difficult to control them. They are jack russel and jack X foxie. the X foxie is really strong. They both females and seem to espesially dislike male dogs. Is there anything I can do...like awhen i take them to the park? or beach?

Dear Almost Mad

Most dog school offer very good socialisation classes etc...

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/10/13

Dear Almost Mad

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2009/10/12

Find dog training classes near you, tell them you (and the dogs) are beginners, and within a few weeks you will see a marked improvement. You will also learn how to manage your dogs in public, plus you' ll enjoy it.

Reply to Chill