Question
Posted by: Mphoza | 2009/01/23

social worker/marriage counseller?????

does anyone know of social worker/clinical psychologist/marriage counsellor around pretoria, hubby will only agree to consult if its " black Male"  counsellor, i need it urgently

Try calling your local branch of FAMSA, which can recommend several possible coun sellors in your area

3
Posted by: Mphoza | 2009/01/26

thanks Doc, i did contact FAMSA and they referred me to one of their networks...funny how the PROFESSIONALS understand my situation, unlike the Anon!

Reply to Mphoza
Posted by: Mphoza | 2009/01/26

Anon, this is not a racist card you claim it to be...i dont want and expect you to understand, just as much as you wont understand the lobola thing, traditional wedding and our traditional activities, the role of husband and wife in our black traditions..you wont understand that counselling is more than what you studied in varsity...so back off and only say what will help...im not responsible for your miserable life and dont take it out on me!
im not admitting anything! ironically, you' ve just admitted for being racist! shame on you!

Reply to Mphoza

Why does it have to be a black man? See you people are more racist than us..... ADMIT IT