Question
Posted by: fear of everything | 2011/02/26

social phobia

Thanks to those who responded to my message, it brought tears to my eyes when I realised I am not all alone in this battle, there are other people out there.The biggest thing in this world is that not many people understand unless they either lived with it or are in the middle of it.If only people could realise that life is harder for some people and that if they just understood they could realise that through our battles we have alot of love to give if only they just had patience and some insight.Take care whoever reads this I wish you lots of strength with the future and know that some people do realise that every day is a test and by getting through each day you are braver than anyone will ever realise so keep going.You can do it!

Isn't it a real part of most problems, that we all tend to feel we're the only one who has ever experienced them ? And most people don't take the efort to understand any problem they don't personally have. et to work on CBT and otherwise defeating your phobia, and just imagine how much more you will then be able to achieve, without needing to spend time and effort on the phobias themselves !

1