Question
Posted by: Sue | 2010-09-20

Social Phobia

I cannot say no or express my opion in a situation. Do I have social Phobia

Not necessarily, but possibly so. Such conditions are diagnosed based on the existence o a number of symptoms, not just one. It is possible, for instance, that you have just never been encouraged to express your views to others, and have not had enough practice to be able to do so easily. WHY don't you feel able to express yourself in front of others ? Do you feel so anxious you can't think of what to say ? Do you feel sure that others will ridicule what you might say ?
A proper assesment by a shrink would shed light on the right diagnosis, and would enable you to discuss available treatment options

1