Posted by: Mandy | 2009-09-16

Social Phobia

I' m sure I have social phobia. I have no idea what to do about it anymore but its making my life and families life unpleasant. I do not have alot of money for treatment etc, what should I do?

Social phobia generally responds well to treatment, both medication with tabs otherwise also used to treat Depression, and with CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ). and it doesn't take very long and shouldn't cost very much. Any condition that so limits your life and that of your family, is in its own way, even moremexpensive

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-09-16

' So do not fear, for I am with you  do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand'  (Isaiah 41:10) I suppose He' ll strengten your bladder muscles till you could find a clean tiolet ect. :-)

Reply to Zexeon