Posted by: Jay | 2011-09-07

Soar Heels

It happened a few yrs back, I decided to play a game of rugby. The next day my heels where so soar I couldnt walk. After a while once the foot had warmed up I could step on my heels and walk. The problem has not gone away. As long as I dont run on my feet I can wake up and the pain goes away after walking around for about half hour. If I do any activity like run, rugby etc it kills me for days afterwards. Its in a certain area under my foot on the heels that this pain stems from. Who should I see for this.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Jay
\It could mean a couple of things ... reflexology- wise ... the heel represents the pelvic area - so take note if anything is happening there ... difficulty in urinating or burning sensation etc....

Anatomically - could mean that you might be getting 'heel spurs' its almost a calcification that grows on the heel bone ... or your tendon has been inflammed etc...

You can try some reflex appointments or go and visit your podiatrist - maybe they will do some x-rays and rule out anything physical.

I hope the above has helped.