Question
Posted by: Me | 2010/01/08

So Wrong

Cs, well I know this is wrong but I have I have been reading through my brothers email. I want to stop but theres something in it that I need to keep track of.
Well its got nothing to do with me its his private life but for some reason I need to see if he is making the right decision.
I do have a life of my own lol and its not out of boredom either.
I want to stop because I know this is an invasion of his privacy and I know what it feels like to have that happen to you.
How do I stop???

What do you mean by "something you NEED to keep track of" ? Is i his life or yours ? Has he appointed you as his legal representative to make all decisions for him, or to protect him from possibly unwise decisions ?
Why can't you simply stop ? And why not suggest to him that it's a good idea to change one's passwords at least once every 6 months ?

1