Question
Posted by: boo | 2011/01/16

so what do you men mean when you say

I hope you will be able to give me some advise.
When men say that they want the woman to tell them what to do in bed, what is it that you wanne hear.
And how do I tell my man how I want him and what I want him to do?
Do I just blurt it out, or how do you want us to tell you where when and how long?

It is important for any relationship to share with your partner what you find exciting and what you need him or her to do to enhance your pleasure. It is however to not be critical on what and how your partner is doing it; but to rather gently guide him or her into that direction. You could explore the sensate focus technique that is described on our website under sexual assignments – www.sexualhealth.co.za

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Lucky | 2011/01/16

Your man is lucky to have you interested enough to respond to your partners request. Personally I appreciate it when my partner tells me while we are engaged in love making, in a quiet voice, " put you finger here"  " don''t push so hard"  " go slowly"  " Oh I just love that when you do (whatever it is) I have heard that women make wonderful women sexual partners because they know where to press or rub, what pleases them would obviously please another woman. Any man will appreciate guidance from his woman, just do it gently and quietly (unless of course you are screaming out in sheer pleasure !! )

Reply to Lucky
Posted by: Lucky | 2011/01/16

Reply to Lucky