Question
Posted by: TK | 2009/05/21

So very tired

For the last month I' ve been very tired. Not all the time. For 5 minutes it feel like I' m going to fall down if I don' t get some sleep. Then it will pass and happen again in a couple of days time. My iron levels are fine and my blood pressure is 119/80. Is there any other reason I can feel like this? I get about 7-8 hours sleep a day.

Dear TK
This could be a sign of narcolepsy ( see http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/nar/nar_signs.html)
If you think this could be the problem, you should ask your doctor to refer you to a sleep lab for further testing.