Question
Posted by: Sansh | 2010/03/23

so tired

What am i doing wrong.
Im so tired, i sleep from 9 till 6:00 so i sleep enough, but i cant seem to wake up properly. and after a eat its worse, at work after lunch i can barly keep my eyes open. and in the mornings i struggle to get out of my sleep fogg. what would you recommend i do.
i am taking a multivitamin for woman, but its not helping.

Dear Sansh
The first thing I would recommend is that you have your gp do a thorough medical examination. Consult your doctor and tell him or her about your terrible exhaustion. The dr may do some tests to determine if your exhaustion is due to conditions like iron deficiency anaemia, or vit B12 anaemia, or low thyroid hormone production or fibromyalgia('yuppie' flu). Then there are other factors such as stress, anxiety and depression that can make your feel so tired. If you think that a psychological cause may be making you so tired, then ask the dr to refer you to a clinical psychologist who will help you to learn better coping strategies. From a dietary point of view you need to eat regular, balanced meals and try taking a vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Supradyn Forte.
But please see a doctor and depending on the diagnosis we can then see what changes you need to make to your diet.

2
Posted by: sansh again | 2010/03/23

oh yes i dont eat red meat i only eat fish, and i do eat breads and cerials too, could it be Gluten problems?

Reply to sansh again

Dear Sansh