Question
Posted by: Tally | 2011/08/23

So stressed I feel like I could die

Im so anxious, depressed and stressed. I work in a consulting environment and cant handle the pressure. I really like my boss but cant handle the clients. I managed to get myself another job but it also depresses me because I might have to travel. I also came out of a bad patch. I think people around me are getting fed up because Im always down. I really dont want to feel like this but I feel that nothing is going right and I just cant cope anymore. I really feel like I could just crawl under a blanket and die

Many of us get over-stressed at times ( I suppose some folks even get under-stressed ). And conscientious people more so, and worry more about it, increasing the stresses, Counds like this could well be a depression with anxiety too. DO see a doc, preferably a psychiatrist, for a proper assessment, and then, depending on diagnosis, a full discussion of treatment options. This sort of condition responds really well to proper treatment, and you could be feeling much better and functioning better, too, before long. Won't need that blanket !

2
Posted by: Fooooop | 2011/08/23

get another job then.

Reply to Fooooop