Question
Posted by: dawn | 2012/03/08

so sloooooooooow

I am so frustrated. I have been seeing this guy for 5 weeks now. We see eachother at least once a week and he calls me every night, but it is just progressing too slowly for my liking. I am used to rushing things and men pushing the sex card, but he isnt doing any of this. When I am with him I have a good time but when I leave, I am so frustrated and overanalyse everything. I just dont know if I can carry on with it or should just take one day at a time and enjoy. Please help, Im driving myself crazy.

This is just about the opposite of the complaints one usually hears from women, and it sounds as though you are primarily interested in him as a source of sex, rather than for a friendship and an emotional rleationship.

3
Posted by: Truth | 2012/03/08

5 weeks is far tooooo soon to be jumping into bed with someone.
Have some self respect or consider hiring a male escort.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/08

As you are soooo frustrated about him not pushing for sex an suggest that you either wait it out and buy a sex toy

Or

Dump him and find someone who is only looking for a physical relationship.

It does seem strange that you complain about a guy who really wants to get to know you rather than just rush straight into bed. But then again it takes all sorts..........

Reply to Obvious