Question
Posted by: Me | 2010-10-25

So scared

I think there is something very wrong with my health. I have the strangest symptom and have looked everywhere on the net for a clue as to what this is...I am petrified and it takes up most of my day with worry constantly I cannot even function (at work, at home) that I may have cancer and will die with 2 lovely children and husband. I think I have a tumour, but dont have the normal symptoms. So scared, thinking about it I think I have had it for years and forgot about it, but now its in my head again and I cannot think of anything else. I am feeling stupid because of when I didnt see it, but now its back or was there all along and all these years have passed. I am really scared to go to the doctor because I think they are going to do hundreds of funny tests on me because they dont know what it is - I mean if I cannot find any reference to it elsewhere, how could they possibly know?! I feel so well in myself otherwise, I just want this gone so I can have my life back. I am so sorry to bother you with this, but you seem so patient. I am 34yrs, female. Thank you for your time.

Hallo Me
Not all tumours are cancerous, so if you have a growth somewhere or symptoms that you think may be caused by a growth, you need to discuss this with your doctor. He may need to examine the area, to see if he agrees, and whether x/rays, sonar or a scan may be needed to confirm your suspicions. Do it as soon as possible for your own peace of mind.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-25

Hallo Me