Question
Posted by: fay | 2010/02/10

so scared

I' m divorced for months, and met someone new. We had sex last week for the 1st time, unprotected. Only afterwards we realised what the consecuences might be. I' m so scared as my husband had affairs, and that I might have a decease/ germ. Also that I might fall pregnant, as my ex was infertile, and I never used any contraceptives, I just finished my period.My lover is experiencing a burning feeling, ever since then. Do I need to worry? And what do I need to do now? Please advise.

it is completely normal to fee the way that you do - the risks of unprotected sex is scary.

your lover could be experiencing a burning feeling attributed to a yeast infection (harmless). however, it could also be a sign of an STI infection.

the only way to know for sure is to go to a GP and get tested for STI (including HIV) and a pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/11

Thanks Anon,would not like to take something away that the Sexologist studie so hard 4,this cums natural to me.

Reply to topdog

Topdog...
Maybe you should consider taking over from Sexologist, as you are so ofetn on this site and always have a comment..
NB: this is a good comment by the way.... not being nasty. :)

Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/11

can i say more,both of u guys should have a test.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/11

Reply to sexologist