Question
Posted by: me again | 2012/10/12

so sad!

I am battling here. My ex has pictures posted all over facebook of his new business venture. It is going to be launched on Monday in a retail shop that I will not mention. For the last 5 months I have had to put up with his stress of trying to get this thing off the ground and next week it is launching and looks like it is going to do well. He has celebrities involved including Miss Earth and actresses!! I am sad we didnt work as per my previous posts on his verbal abusive behaviour. I just keep thinking that he is now going to meet some girl that is in those circles (I have just a normal job) and she is going to benefit from his overnight fame and finances. I have deleted all contact with him on facebook but still have a friend in contact with my ex who posts pics. Im so sad!! Wish we couldve worked....

Fortunately an abusive, including verbally abusive man, is not going to meet girls happy to put up with such bad behaviour, and as it seems to be in his nature, he won't be able to hide it for long. I will be enormously surprised if he actually achieves, let alone keeps, "overnight fame and finances".
But above all, he is your EX. Ex him ! Stop seeking information from friends, facebooks, and other sources, and move on with your own life. Leave him to spoil his own and maybe someone else's. You';; still have a good job and a good life long after ge;s once again someone nobody ever heard of or wanted to

2

Posted by: Paul | 2012/10/12

Sweety, once the glitz and the glam is over (after about a month) he will still be the same person you did not have a life with. You are just wanting a bit of the fancy sounding stuff - it does not last! Be happy with your normal life and normal job - I bet you will still be having all that when the glitzy life is long gone. Jees, hope this all makes sense......

Reply to Paul