Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010-02-03

So much bleeding

Hi Doc. Hope you can tell me what is going on. I have made an appointmnet to see a docor but can only see me in March. In the meantime, I had my period last month, normal peroid. About 4 days later starting bleeding again, but it was dark blood, and I only bled for about 2 days. That was last week. Monday morning I had a very bad pain in my left side, like a throb but I thought maybe it was wind. And then yesterday morning I started again with a period. And bleeing quite heavily. What do you suppose could be wrong. I have 2 children, 18 and 5 and I had an abortion long ago. Never been for a d &  c or pap smear. Please help. Thank you

Posible causes are polyps, growths in the uterus, ovarian cysts or hormonal. You would have to see a gynaecologist to make a diagnosis.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-06

Posted by: Jordan | 2010-02-04

No, it' s cant be as I am not in a relationship and haven' t been for a long time. Thanks all the same for the reply. I just wish this doctor would reply though. How long does she take to get back to our questions?

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: RAcoon | 2010-02-04

I' m not a doc, but it sounds like it might be an ectopic pregnancy. Rather have it checked out asap.

Reply to RAcoon