Posted by: Soon to be single | 2013-02-18

So many single women and no decent men?

whats up with this? I have so many friends and all they meet are spongers and users and abusers and guys who have lost it all and left it all for the x

Where have all the good men gone? lol

Maybe they're looking in the wrong places ? Maybe the good guys dont go where they're hunting ?

Posted by: KOko mIA | 2013-02-19

U''ll stay single to the grave if decent and perfect is what you looking for, in any relationship people look for what they don''t have.

Reply to KOko mIA
Posted by: James | 2013-02-19

The same can be said for women, where are all the decent ones, wonder if such a thing exists. Divorced 7 years now

Reply to James
Posted by: Single for two years | 2013-02-18

Heck soon to be single I wonder myself.
Where do you find a single and decent man.
I am 47.
I thought of internet dating but am terrified of what may be there.
I then thought of just having fun with single friends but I am quiet and never visit a pub.

Hey decent single men where are they - anybody???

Reply to Single for two years