Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/12/03

so lonely and horny

I am 29 years old with no man in my life, i have had sex before and love it so much. i am a christian so sex before marrinage is sin..i know i know but dont know what to do becos i hav not yet met anyone that loves me to commit, i tried masturabting but its still need the real thing, please help

Dear Sandra
You are clearly a very normal young woman with a normal sex drive. Your libido operates totally independently to your religious beliefs so this kind of conflict can often arise. You face a personal challenge to which there is no clear cut solution. If it is any consolation, it is a dilemma that many have faced over the centuries.

As I see it you have only two choices in the dilemma you face.

1. Redouble your efforts to find the right guy and divert your sexual needs into masturbation. It may be that you feel uncomfortable about masturbation in which you may want to reconsider these thoughts, as self-pleasuring can be a valuable outlet until the time is right for penetrative intercourse.
2. Question your commitment to abstinence or possibly consider non-penetrative sex, leaving intercourse for marriage. This may allow you to date men, and experience whether you are sexually compatible prior to a life long commitment.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

7
Posted by: de | 2013/02/06

we can chat send your email

Reply to de
Posted by: brendon | 2012/12/05

why dont we meet and you will decide after that if iam not the one for you

Reply to brendon
Posted by: Denver | 2012/12/04

When you want to engage in sex, take a nice bubble bath, drink a hot cup of chocolate and read a book or the bible.

Reply to Denver
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/12/04

It is very difficult to be a hot and horny person and you do not have a partner to have sex with to get rid of the feeling. There are lots of married people who have this same problem and for them it is even more difficult.

As ajoke the married men asks when does a married man stop masturbating? The answer is when he gets a divorce!!

in the meentime you can use playthings but I hope you meet someone special and that you can enjoy the real thing!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/12/04

Thank you @XXX and Chris, i dont want to do the wrong thing/move by throwing myself to any man,i still hopeful i wil meet the right man whol love me and commit to long relationship-marriage,,jsut that when th flesh wants satisfaction i cant help it sometimes,not often thou,maybe once in 6 months or so but i am sure will meet that MAN!

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/12/04

You are a honest woman!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: XXX | 2012/12/03

You are a normal healthy human being with needs like anyone else.Sex is a beautiful and wonderful experience.
If masturbating is not satisfying you then you should try sex toys,like,a dildo or vibrator.
If you find the right guy then you could possibly try oral sex,bj''s etc.
Let me know if you would like to chat further.

Reply to XXX