Question
Posted by: Sadend | 2010/03/23

So hard to forgive and forget

I have just walked out a 6 year relationship, this with the women i thought would be the one, i loved her so mush, but things changed and she became so agressive utill i heard from some friends the reason why, she had a what she called a Fling, i dont trust her anymore and i have changed my view of her completly, my problem is she wants me back and has promised to change and that she will do anything for me to forgive her, can i trust her again as all i have in my head is this other mans hands on her - and it hurts so mush what do i do?

Mere promises to change aren't worth the paper they're not written on. Let her go ahead and change, and maybe in the future you might encounter a changed version of her, and re-consider the possibility.

6
Posted by: Rick | 2010/03/24

If you take her back she will behave for a while then get bored with you again like she did before, and her nonsense will start all over again.

Find someone who respects you.

You will always have images of her with someone else and comparing you both. Why put yourself through that? There are many amazing women around just waiting to be swept off their feet.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: R | 2010/03/24

To concerned. I am not he one cheating, she is and that is why I can ask this question and make the statements I do. About the house chores....it used to be like that, way back. Only things have changed so much in todays life that this does not work anymore. I still have to do all the work outside and help inside the house with the food and fix things in the house and then she stil cheats on me. Makes a man feel useless but I suppose women will not understand that!

Reply to R
Posted by: To: R | 2010/03/24

Welcome to the world of change!!!

Reply to To: R
Posted by: concerned | 2010/03/23

I would say for give her, she has realised her mistake and a woman doesn''t repeat the same mistake.

to: R
y is it that when its a woman cheating she has to be dumped, but when men cheats its accepatble and who said woman are made for the household chores. I hope you are not cheating on your partner

Reply to concerned
Posted by: R | 2010/03/23

I read on this forum daily that women are cheating. We men have become soft, that is why. In the days gone by women were busy in their houses and looked after the children. Today they are liberated and in management and rather useless in the house. Now they cheat and we must accept that!!!

Best thing you could have done is leave and hope she catches some STD!!

Reply to R