Question
Posted by: Anon21 | 2012-03-05

So confused....period?

The last normal proper period I had was on 21/12. had unprotected sex 3, 31 dec. My next period due the 23 january - On the 1st of feb I was at the doc and he did a test it was negative. Had sore breasts, nausea, bloatedness that is why I went to the doc. (period was 23 jan and was unusually light and had unprotected sex on the 14 and 15th of jan –  more than once those two days). Had unprotected sex on the 11th and 12th (more than once those 2 days) only found out afterwards according to ovulation calculator on internet that I ovulated on the 11 February. my bf said he thinks he squirt a bit inside of me I am not on any contraceptives, been off it for 1 year already. Me and boyfriend has been together for 7 years already. On Sunday the 26th of Feb I had severe period cramps and there was some brown blood, and then later some dark brown reddish blood, on Monday the same and Monday evening it looked a bit pinkish, tuesday morning brown blood again, no need for me to wear a tampon just pantiliners. The amount of blood for the 3 days (sun –  Tuesday morning is less than what my usual period is on one day) Monday evening I was also very nauseous and had bloating as well. 29 feb, I am bloated, constipated, my skin is suddenly very oily and I have acne as well, had some heartburn just once in the evening. still have bloatedness and slight pain on the left hand side there by my ovary side but not sure if its due to being bloated or not.

It does not appear that you were pregnant on the 1st February, but you had unprotected sex after this, so I would suggeat that you do a pregnancy test again now.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-03-08