Question
Posted by: Landie | 2010-03-01

So confused-PLEASE HELP!

hi, please please can you assist me, as my gynae is only back from leave at the end of march. I have been on the pill now for the past year, take it accordingly dont skip any, etc. I noticed my last period was actually the 26/1, making me 6weeks late! i did a test, but i think it might have been a dudd, as i opened the package there already was a line and when i proceeded with the test it just smudged even more! now i dont know, I''m all confused

It does sound like the test was not accurate. You should probably test again.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-02