Question
Posted by: j | 2013-02-01

so confused.

" Ok I had an abortion August 7th 2012, never got my period after! I am now pregnant with a due date of june 6th 2013. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks. And since had 3 more with the babys due date never changing... When would I have conceived the baby? Anyway that it could of been August 18-19? I''m not sure if the ultrasounds could be off that much and the doctors not realize had a visit a few weeks ago still measure the right size for how far I am." 

Dear j
Kindly redirect this question to the gynae doctor on the health 24 website, as this is not a fertility related question.
Answered by Dr Y.M.Dasoo